var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38787996-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'ageconnectswales.org.uk']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Who are we?
- Age Concern Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan
- Age Concern Morgannwg (Rhondda Cynon Taff, Bridgend and Merthyr Tydfil)
- Age Concern Torfaen
- Age Concern Neath Port Talbot
- Age Concern North Wales Central (Conwy and Denbighshire)
- Age Concern North East Wales (Wrexham and Flintshire)
We have created Age Connects Wales to maintain our ability to work collaboratively across Wales and to ensure that we learn and develop together as organisations. We have developed a constitution that sets out the rules of our association, and describes how we will work with other partners.
Through Age Connects Wales we are maintaining the tradition of our organisations to work together and we now intend to take a progressive step to work collaboratively with other organisations that share our priorities. This will help us to use all of the resources at our disposal to promote the wellbeing of older people in Wales.